1. Donovan Smith – Smith’s season has had its share of good and bad moments. He’s had trouble blocking faster pass rushers, and this week he’ll be taking on rookie OLB Josh Allen. If Smith can keep Winston on his feet, then the Bucs have a good chance of coming away with a Win.
2. Vita Vea – Leonard Fournette is having a career season with 951 YDS and 4.6 YPC. If the Bucs want to slow him down, then Vita Vea will be the one to do it. Vea had a career game last week, let’s hope that carries over into this Sunday.
3. Ronald Jones – Jones has proven that he’s no bust. This season he was shown that not only can he run the ball, but also that he’s a very good receiver as well. He’s taken several receptions for big gains. Jones should definitely get close to 20 touches against the Jags, and that’s going to be key to winning in Jacksonville.
4. Jamel Dean – Over the last few weeks, Dean has been lights out. He is now second in the league in PBU (Pass break up) after only recently becoming a starter. If he can keep that momentum, Nick Foles is gonna have a long day.
5. Devin White – Earlier this year, when anybody mentioned Devin White, some fans would cry bust, but since he has returned from injury, White has been in beast mode. He’s the type of player that can do it all, whether it’s stopping the run, rushing the passers, or playing in coverage. The Jags are going to have a hell of a time trying to slow down White as he uses his 4.4 speed to make plays all over the field.