The 4-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers will travel to Las Vegas to face off against the franchise’s former head coach, Jon Gruden. The Buccaneers won the Super Bowl against the Raiders in 2003 under head coach Jon Gruden and this will be the first time that the Buccaneers have gone up against their former Champion head Coach.
The Raiders lead the all-time series 7-2 and have won 4 of the last 5 meetings. The Last time these two teams have met on the field was on October 30, 2016, with the Raiders winning 30-24 in overtime. The Last time the buccaneers traveled to face the Raiders on their home turf was on December 14, 2012, with the Buccaneers coming out on top 42-32.
WHEN: SUNDAY, OCT. 25, 2020 | 4:05 PM ET
WHERE: ALLEGIANT STADIUM | Las Vegas
REFEREE: Scott Novak
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions for 104.9 rating last week against the Green Bay Packers defense. He also passed for 340 yards and 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions for 132 rating in his last game vs Raiders (November 19, 2017). He has 8 touchdowns and 0 Interceptions for 102.8 rating in 5 career starts against the Raiders.
• RB RONALD JONES rushed for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6. That was his 1st-career game with 2 touchdowns. He is also 1 of 3 RBs (JAMES CONNER and DERRICK HENRY) with 3 games of 100+ rush yards this season. He will look to achieve his 4th consecutive 100+yard rushing game and become the first Buccaneers’ running back to do so since James Wilder accomplished the feat in the first four games of the 1985 season.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 50 reception yards on 11 targets in the last meeting against the Raiders. He will look for his 4th consecutive touchdown reception on the road this season. Since 2013, he ranks 3rd in NFL with 54 touchdown catches!
• WR CHRIS GODWIN had 5 catches in Week 6. He will look to record his 4th consecutive game on the road with 5+ receptions and 60+ reception yards.
• TE ROB GRONKOWSKI had 5 receptions for team-high 78 yards and his 1st receiving touchdown with the Buccaneers last week. He has 80 career touchdown catches which is the 3rd-most by tight end in NFL history.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had 8 tackles and 1.5 sacks last week. Has 3 tackles for loss in 2 career games against the Raiders.
• LB DEVIN WHITE had team-high 10 tackles and 1 sack in Week 6. That was his 5th-career game with 10+tackles.
• LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had 1.5 sacks and a forced fumble last week. He will look for his 4rd consecutive sacks and his 4th on the road.
• DT NDAMUKONG SUH had 1 sack in Week 6.
• CB CARLTON DAVIS had 4 pass defensed last week. He ties for NFL-lead with 10 pass defensed in 2020 and will look for his 4th consecutive game with 2 or more passes defensed.
• CB JAMEL DEAN had 32-yard interception for a touchdown in Week 6. That was his first interception for a touchdown of his career. Since 2019, both Davis (29) and Dean (23) rank 1st and 2nd in the NFL for passes defensed.
• QB DEREK CARR completed 22 of 31 passes for a season-high 347 yards and 3 touchdowns and 1 interception for a season-high 126.7 rating in Week 5.He will look for his 5th consecutive game with 2+ touchdown passes and a 105+ rating. He set career highs in completions (40) and pass yards (513) and had 4 touchdowns with 0 interceptions for 117.4 rating in the last meeting. He has passed for 1,969 yards (328.2 per game) and 14 touchdowns with 1 interception for a 110.8 rating in 6 career games against the NFC South. He leads NFL with a 73.1 completion rating.
• RB JOSH JACOBS rushed for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5. He has 70+ rushing yards in 4 of 5 games this season. He has 641 scrimmage yards (128.2 per game) and 7 rush touchdowns in his past 5 games against the NFC. Has 100+ scrimmage yards in 6 of his past 7 games at home.
• RB DEVONTAE BOOKER rushed for a season-high 62 yards in Week 5.
• TE DARREN WALLER had 5 catches for 48 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 5. He will look for his 3rd consecutive game with 5+ catches. He has 18 catches (9 per game) in 2 career games against the NFC South. He ranks 2nd among TEs with 34 catches.
• Rookie WR HENRY RUGGS had a team-high 118 receiving yards and his 1st-career touchdown catch in Week 5.
• WR NELSON AGHOLOR is looking for his 3rd consecutive game with a receiving touchdown. Had 8 catches for 88 yards and touchdown in his last game against the Buccaneers (September 16, 2018 with the Philadelphia Eagles).
• DE MAXX CROSBY looks for his 4th consecutive game with a sack. He has 6 sacks in his past 5 games at home.
• S JEFF HEATH had his 1st interception of the season in Week 5. He has 3 interceptions in 3 career games against the Buccaneers.
• CB NEVIN LAWSON led the team with 6 tackles and had his 1st sack of season in Week 5.
Source: The National Football League