The Green Bay Packers are coming off of a bye week as the highest-scoring team in the National Football league and look to come into Tampa Bay and attempt to extend their record to 5-0. But the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are coming off of a tough loss in Chicago in Week 5 and will be looking to take out their frustrations on the undefeated Green Bay Packers. Green Bay’s 4-0 start is their best since 2015, in which they went 6-0. Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans is tied for first in the NFL with 6 receiving touchdowns, and Aaron Jones is tied for third with 6 total touchdowns (2 receiving, 4 rushing). Quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers (13) and Tom Brady (12) have combined for 25 touchdown passes this season. They square off in the rubber match of their series as starting quarterbacks, with each player winning one of the first two meetings.
SUNDAY, OCT. 18, 2020 – 4:25 PM ET – RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM – REFEREE: JEROME BOGER
- Series Leader: Packers lead all-time series, 32-21-1
- Series Win Streak: Packers have won the past 3
- Last Game Played: 12/3/17 – Buccaneers 20 at Packers 26 (OT)
- Last Game At Raymond James Stadium: 12/21/14 – Packers 20, Buccaneers 3
SIRIUS: 83 (GB), 135 (TB) | XM: 385 (GB), 225 (TB)
• QB AARON RODGERS: Passed for 327 yards and 4 TDs with 0 INTs for a 147.5 rating in Week 4, his 25th-career game with 4 or more TD passes, which are 4th-most in NFL history. Passed for 318 yards and a TD and 0 INTs for a 108.1 rating in the last meeting. Will look for his 3rd in row vs TB with 100+ rating and his 3rd in row on road with 3+ TDs and a 120+ rating.
• RB AARON JONES: Had 111 yards from scrimmage (71 rushing, 40 receiving) and a receiving TD in Week 4. Had a rushing TD in only career game vs TB (12/3/17). Has 4 rushing TDs in his past 4 on road. Will seek out his 3rd in row on the road and 5th in a row overall with TD. Has 34 TDs since 2018, which are 3rd-most in NFL.
• RB JAMAAL WILLIAMS: Had career-high 8 receptions and 105 yards from scrimmage (95 receiving, 10 rushing) in Week 4. Rushed for 113 yards and a TD vs TB (12/3/17).
• WR DAVANTE ADAMS: Will look for his 3rd in a row on road with a TD catch. Since 2016, leads NFL with 42 receiving TDs.
• TE ROBERT TONYAN: Set career-highs 6 receptions, 98 receiving yards, and 3 receiving TDs in Week 4, 1st GB TE with 3 receiving TDs in a single game since JERMICHAEL FINLEY (9/25/11).
• LB ZA’DARIUS SMITH: Led team with a career-high 8 tackles, 3 sacks, and 4 tackles for loss in Week 4, his 3rd-career game with 3+ sacks. Has 11.5 sacks in 10 road games with GB.
• LB PRESTON SMITH: Had sack in last game vs TB (11/11/18 with Washington).
• CB JAIRE ALEXANDER: Is looking for his 4th in a row on road with a pass defended.
• S RAVEN GREENE: Had a career-high 7 tackles and a 2nd-career sack in Week 4.
• QB TOM BRADY: Passed for 253 yards and a TD with 0 INTs last week. Has 10 TDs and 3 INTs for a 93 rating in 5 career starts vs GB. Brady looks for his 4th in a row vs GB with a 95+ rating. Has a 100.5 rating in 21 career starts vs the NFC North.
• RB RONALD JONES: Had 125 yards from scrimmage (106 rushing, 19 receiving) in Week 5, which is his 3rd-career game with 100+ rushing yards. Has 100+ yards from scrimmage in 3 of his past 4 at home. Will look for his 3rd in a row with 125+ yards from scrimmage.
• WR MIKE EVANS: Had 5 catches, and a receiving TD, last week. He ties for NFL-lead with 6 receiving TDs this season. Evans will look for his 4th in a row at home and 7th consecutive TD catch this season.
• WR CHRIS GODWIN: Has 70+ receiving yards in 3 of his past 4 games at home.
• TE ROB GRONKOWSKI: Had season-high 52 receiving yards in Week 5. Had 7 catches for 98 yards in his last game vs GB (11/30/14 with New England).
• TE CAMERON BRATE: Has had a receiving TD in 2 of his past 3 games at home.
• Rookie WR TYLER JOHNSON: Led the Buccaneers with 61 receiving yards last week in his debut.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID: Sets his sights on his 3rd game in row vs GB and 5th in row at home, recording 7+ tackles.
• LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL: Had a sack and a forced fumble last week. He has 6 sacks in his past 4 games at home.
• LB SHAQUIL BARRETT: Has 4 sacks in his past 3 games at home.
• DT NDAMUKONG SUH: Has had a tackle for a loss in 4 of his past 5 games vs GB.
• CB JAMEL DEAN: Had 4 passes defended in Week 5, which marks his 4th-career game with 4+ pass defends.
• CB CARLTON DAVIS: Led the Buccaneers with 7 tackles and interception last week. Has an interception and 2 passes defended in 3 of his past 4 games. Davis ties for the NFL-lead with 3 interceptions in 2020.
• Rookie S ANTOINE WINFIELD JR.: Had 1 pass defend last week.
*Source: The National Football League